Borovichi zemstvo stamps. Novgorod guberniya (governorate).
Original russian writing – Боровичи.
German – Borowitschi / English- Borovichi.
International Library transcription (ISO) – Borovici.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate). In 1727 Novgorod Governorate was split off. In 1773 Borovichsky Uyezd was established. The zemstvo post office was opened in 1868 year.